Are you an undergraduate (including incoming freshman!) or graduate woman pursuing a career in technology? Welcome! We know a career in tech can be challenging. We're here to make your journey a bit easier and help you find your place in tech. We have programming for all students — from incoming first-year students to sophomores finding confidence in their pursuit of technology to helping juniors, seniors, and graduate students land their dream tech job or internship.
If you're an early-career woman (1 - 5 years out of school), please complete our Early Career Membership Application instead!
As a Member of Rewriting the Code, you will have free access to:
- a private, online global community of women
- opportunities to connect with companies for jobs and internships
- educational programs designed to help you explore tech interests, build confidence and prepare for recruiting
- in-person events with RTC members
- join shared interest groups within RTC to quickly find 'your peeps.'
**Note: It may take up to 48 business hours to approve your application**