Rewriting the Code (RTC) is a non-profit dedicated to empowering college and early career women with a passion for tech. Our community consists of thousands of members from colleges and universities across the world, pursuing degrees in computer science, engineering, and other technical fields. RTC works with hundreds of volunteers annually to provide education and mentoring, and dozens of top companies interested in hiring our members for jobs and internships. Are you a college woman pursuing a career in technology? What are you waiting for? Apply to join the community today!
As a Member of Rewriting the Code, you will have free access to:
- a private, online community of women from around the world where you can ask any question, collaborate, and gain support from RTC friends.
- opportunities to learn about and connect with dozens of RTC company partners for jobs and internships. Word has gotten out about how awesome RTC members are, and our partner list is growing because of it!
- educational programs designed to help you explore tech interests, build confidence, prepare for recruiting, and build professional power skills so you can be the best version of your already awesome, self!
- awesome resources and opportunities on our robust community platform.
- special in-person events with RTC members all across the country.
- affinity, interest, and regional groups within RTC so you can quickly find 'your peeps.'
Don't miss out! Apply now!
To use our Mobile App, please carefully read the End User License Agreement (EULA).