Are you an undergraduate (including incoming freshman!) or graduate woman pursuing a career in technology? Welcome! We know a career in tech can be challenging, We're here to make your journey a bit easier and help you find your place in tech. We have programming for all students - from incoming freshman to sophomores finding confidence in their pursuit of technology, to helping juniors, seniors, and graduate students land their dream tech job or internship.
As a Member of Rewriting the Code, you will have free access to:
- a private, online global community of women
- opportunities to connect with companies for jobs and internships
- educational programs designed to help you explore tech interests, build confidence and prepare for recruiting
- in-person events with RTC members
- join shared interest groups within RTC so you can quickly find 'your peeps.'
**Note: It may take up to 48 business hours to approve your application**